Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lord of my Life?

Today I listened to a sermon from my nephew's church; http://www.bccag.org/ It talked about what and who is Lord of your life? Are you claiming that the Lord is Lord of your life, but your actions showing something else?

I think that many things are being made the "lord" over my life, but not at all what should be. I want to think that the Lord is Lord over my life and in my life, but in listening to this...I realize many other things are really being made my lord. I am taking more time for these things, fitting these things in, worshiping these things~~ and yet I claim there is one Lord over my life. How can this be? What about the words I say, the thoughts I think.... Not that all my thoughts and all my time have to be only about the Lord, but where are my priorities? What is first?

No comments:

Post a Comment