Thursday, November 01, 2007

blowin' in the wind

Not such a great day today. I have really been trying to do a good job of being a great witness, a nice person, and a Christian that stands apart. I think I blew it today. As I sit here right now, evaluating... I know why. I didn't pray this morning before work.

I had a bad attitude today, but tried to move past it (on my own). It ended up gaining control over me instead of vice-versa. This led me to have some pitfalls in my thinking and my actions. I allowed myself to be easily irritated. I made attempts to drag others in with me. Overall the day was not a complete failure for me, but certainly, it could have been much more in the God's will than I allowed it to be.

Like the fall leaves, I tumbled down today...I separated myself from the vine today and was lost without my lifeblood. I was just blowing about with no clear direction. (see John 15:5) Thank God that there is nothing more I need to do than to confess my sins, and repent...and grab back ahold! I don't want to blow around in the wind... I want a permanent attachment. I need that peace within .

No comments:

Post a Comment