Monday, November 05, 2007

Everything

" Let everything that...everything that...everything that has breath ...PRAISE the Lord!

Help me to remember to rely upon your power. I pray that you pour your Spirit into me and help me to be who you desire. By Him, give me power and strength to overcome. I want to give you everything. I want your love to flow out of me with true sincerity and authenticity. I want to make you smile. Use me as your tool to achieve what needs done. I want to become more like you, I want to love others as you do and turn my cheek when people aren't nice. Nudge me the direction you want my path to go and pull me back when I begin to waver.

Mark 12:30 says, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." (great memory verse!) God wants all of us... our whole being. Our thoughts, our hurts, our love, our praise.... everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment