Monday, November 05, 2007

~Thank You~

I like to tease people, if you know me at all.. you know that I am a clown 90% of the time.
My heart is deep though, and I love to the depths of it.

When I was reading through Sharon and Gary's journal and all the comments~ I thought how amazing it was to have the opportunity to let this wonderful soul, this awesome family know what we all thought of them. How beautiful for everyone to get the chance to say what they thought ..and for Sharon to have the ability to know (not that she would care), but what assurance of a life well lived. And for Gary, how much encouragement that has to give to his faithfulness.

It just got me to thinking that I need to make time for a little more seriousness in my life. To let other people know what they truly to mean to me. For no other reason, than just to do it. God knows the number of our days, but we do not. I should totally be taking advantage of the opportunity I have to tell the people I know and care about how much they mean..what impact they have had on my my life. I am going to make a true effort to do just that.

If I encounter you and tell you something from my heart, don't get scared or think I went wacky*** I just never want my last word, my last message to you to be anything but love. I am so seriously blessed beyond belief. Thank you God! Wow, think about all those people singing that old Ray Boltz song to Sharon...."thaaannk you for giving to the Lord, I am life that was chaaaaannngeedd. Thaannk you for giving to the Lord~ I am sooooo glaadd you gave!"

No comments:

Post a Comment