Saturday, November 03, 2007

Today, my bible study gave me comfort for Sharon and the Gettelfinger family. I find it still amazing how God speaks to us. He knew that today I needed reassurance, and He gave it. The study is speaking of God's love for us in all directions; width, length, height, and depth. God's word states that this life is only a breath.... He will embrace us completely through it.

Psalm 40:2 He drew me up out of a horrible pit, out of miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings.; Isaiah 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.; Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.; Romans 8:28 We are assured and know that all things work together and are for good to and for those who love God and are called according to His design and purpose.; Philippians 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

Thanks Sharon for showing this to all.
UPDATE: SHARON WENT TO BE WITH HER LORD SUNDAY Novembver 4th 2007 , Celebration of Life 3:00, Sherwood Oaks, Sunday Novemeber 11th

1 comment: