Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Speaking Out Ministries

We have some friends, Logan and Amber Parker, that are going into the mission field to China in May. The Name of their ministry is called "Speaking Out Ministries". They both attended Johnson Bible College and that is where they met prior to being married in 2006. Both are graduating in May from the missions program of Victory Bible Institute. They are going to the Dominican Republic on March 9th for a short mission trip and are in need of some additional support for their ministry. Total support needed is $3200.00 They trust that God will provide, be it directly or indirectly. I would love to be able to help them on this endeavor. I am asking all of you to pray about this.

If you feel it laid upon your heart to contribute, please contact speakingoutministries@gmail.com They can give you details of how to contribute.
No amount is too small!!

If all of you who read this in one week would each send $5.00... They would be well on their way. They need $2174.00 by the 1st of Feb. Let's pitch in and help them achieve this goal! I believe that it is God's providence that I started this site.... it could be specifically to help them, and by doing so, helping hundreds of others. I don't know. One day the answer will be available. God Bless!

p.s. If I can get it figured out, I will post their newsletters here each month I recieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment