Thursday, April 24, 2008

Come to know His love

Good Morning! I hope your day is awesome and your load is light! I am so looking forward to the next several days of working on the Emmaus Walk. I cannot wait to see lives transformed. It seriously is amazing. Please be praying that God is with each person there and that all get maximum benefits from the time we will spend together.
Ephesians 3:19 Amplified Bible
19[That you may really come] to know [practically, [a]through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses [b]mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] [c]unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and [d]become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!

I am so thankful for each and every one of you :-) My life has been blessed beyond belief. It is amazing to me that the love I feel for my family, my friends....but, it is nothing compared to the love Christ has for each of us. The Bible tells us His love surpasses all understanding, When I think about how much love I have within me, it is too much to even fathom the love of Christ. I guess that is why I feel this overwhelming joy withing my soul... there is just too much love there to do nothing! It is like that song~ I wanna sing, I wanna shout... praise the Lord da da da da.. da da da da.. praise the Lord!! All you have to do is let Him in, take a little time to become acquainted and allow His love to come to you and in turn pour out of you. Adios Amigos..until Sunday xoxo Michelle

Update from Logan and Amber from Speaking Out Ministries
Dear Friends,
I just wanted to share a quick update with you. Today Logan and I received some more finances and we are now only $500 away from our goal for our trip to China this summer! This is an incredible miracle and we appreciate all of you who have been praying and supporting us. Please e-mail us with any prayer requests that you have!

With Love in Christ,
Amber

Ephesians 3:19
19[That you may really come] to know [practically, [a]through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses [b]mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] [c]unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and [d]become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have so much fun and be so blessed this weekend. I just finished up serving on my second Emmaus walk at Camp Indi-Co-So last weekend and every time I am amazed at what God does for his people. I am always as blessed as the Pilgrims. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete