Monday, January 12, 2009

Living a Life on Loan by Rick Rusaw and Eric Swanson

Living a Life on Loan is a book about grace. It ask who we really are? Are we defined by our failures and successes? Do you see life a limited due to circumstances or do you see you life as part of something BIG? This book is about living how God designed us, being practical in that, and impacting others to live their life accordingly. Its biggest message is living life to the fullest. NO one knows the day or the hour that God will call them home. No one knows how much time they have left to fulfill the great commission that God gave us. Know one knows if tomorrow is going to be here to present God to your unbelieving child. Don't wait until tomorrow what you can do today. Yours is a life on loan.

"As followers of Christ, we each have the ability to make the invisible God visible by our words and our actions." Eric Swanson

I like that quote.

Sometimes it is tough to remember that the most effective message isn't the one that we heard on Sunday in a building with a large group of other believers... the most effective message is one that is lived day in and day out. Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you guide me today in living out this message. I pray for the Holy Spirit be with me, and for me to have the ability to discern what is effective and what is not. I thank you for this life, for all you have given me so freely. Let your example shine through me today and touch someones life...



No comments:

Post a Comment