Monday, November 12, 2007

How AWESOME !

The celebration of Sharon's life was AWESOME ! I have never left a service feeling so uplifted and renewed! What a tremendous testimony, what a celebration in heaven! I was left speechless yesterday (believe it or not). I felt the Spirit of the Lord hovering in that place... I think he was whispering into all of our ears, "this was a life well lived.... follow this example, and you will be blessed". Thank God for Sharon! Certainly a true example of the man who turned his talent tenfold. As the preacher said yesterday, "hearing all of this...makes me feel like a whimp". Personally, it makes me feel like the man who went and buried his talent in the dirt.... just to keep it safe. We all have different gifts..we can't all be tenfold, but we most certainly cannot keep it buried and safe.

Unshakeable

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14:30

    Michelle,
    I am so grateful for your blog!! You can put feelings into words in a way I could never do. I appreciate your honesty and obvious love for God and His Word! Have a blessed week.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete