Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Dancin' in Heaven

As someone posted in the family blog.....: "Surrounded by your Glory, what will my heart feel, will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still? Will I stand in your presence, or to my knees will I fall, will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all, I can only imagine." Gary...No longer does Sharon need to imagine, but she is experiencing it at this very moment.
Her passion for the Lord was absolutely contagious to everyone that met her. The way your family has handled this trial has continued to affirm that we serve a SOVEREIGN GOD!! Thank you for your inspiration and passion in the way your family has served the Lord.....

Sharon Lesley Gettelfinger, 44, of Bloomington, went to be with our Lord on November 4, 2007, Sharon’s ceremony of life/praise and worship ceremony will be November 11, 2007, 3:00 p.m. at Sherwood Oaks Christian Church in Bloomington. Refreshments, visiting and fellowship will follow immediately in the Fellowship Hall.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16:57

    Hi Michelle
    I am sorry to hear about Sharon but I am so pleased to hear you tell about her testimony. It sounds like she truly lived her life to the Glory of God. I love the song you have the words to by Mercy Me. It was my favorite song and I really can Only Imagine what I might due the day I come Face to Face with Jesus. I can't wait.
    Love
    Your cousin
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete