Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Psalm 139: 23-24

"Search me, O God, know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me- and lead me in the life everlasting."

Today I pray for discernment and sensitivity to areas that hinder my walk with Christ. Guide me in lying my burdens and anything else holding me back ~~ at your feet, and then leaving them there... Giving you control Lord. Thank you for allowing me that gift. Lead me to others that share the same beliefs I do so that I may be strengthened....and strengthen my witness to those who do not. My desire is to please you and honor you. I pray for the ability to understand your word fully, be enlightened by it, and let my life reflect it. Convict me of any area in my life that needs adjustment. I want to be a blessing.

The song in my head today...Lord I lift your name on high-- Lord I love to sing your praises-- I'm so glad your in my life-- I'm so glad you came to save us-- You came from heaven to earth to show the way, from the cross to grave-- my debt to pay! From the grave to the sky, Lord I lift your name on high!

I love music and I love books, I would say they are two of my most favorite activities. God did not grace me with a voice that everyone loves to hear, but thankfully, he graced me with a voice that He loves to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment